Builders’ Risk or Course of Construction Insurance is used to cover all aspects of a new build or renovation project against things like loss or damage to materials to be used, work already completed or the existing structure, tools, equipment, site trailers, and more as well as to defend and cover you in case of a lawsuit.


Recommended Insurance for Builders

Property coverage for your office contents, tools and equipment, extra expense or other business interruption, crime and cyber expense coverage are recommended. If you are the project owner and not insured for these operations elsewhere the policy should also include Commercial General Liability coverage. Sewer Back up, Flood and Earthquake coverage at the jobsite are also a must.


Specialized Coverage for Builders

Additional coverage such as Equipment Breakdown, Soft Costs, Collapse, Environmental and Cyber liability may be recommended.

Looking For A Personalized Approach For Your Insurance Needs?

Our team of caring and knowledgeable professionals will help you find the right coverage to suit your unique circumstances. Let's get started. Just click the link below to answer a few quick questions and we'll reach back to you in a responsive and timely manner.

Start Your Quote

Ontario West logo - return to home page